Work experience: not required
Employment type: Full-time
We always looking for skilled and talented people. We'll help you to become a strong developer and good team member. So, as a full-stack developer, you will be responsible for developing across both the back end and the front end of the application. You will be responsible for ensuring that the development is following best practices and adhering to our internal security, performance & styling guidelines.
What skills we expect from you (basic knowledge):
- .NET Framework
- React, TypeScript, Angular
- ASP.NET Web API
- Entity Framework
- MS SQL Server
- Candidates successfully completed courses have the priority.
- Good command of English.
- Сomfortable level of knowledge in the primary tech stack.
- Good communication skills, ability to explain oneself clearly and succinctly.
Career development plan with regular professional and salary reviews.
Individual staffing plan: we choose the project according to your professional skills & interests.
Competitive "white" salary is tightly correlated with the real USD exchange rate and applicant's work results.
Work-life balance (28 days leave, flexible schedule).
Good social benefits:
- English lessons in the office;
- Health insurance for employees;
- Kitchen, seasonal fruits, snacks;
- Solid health (compensation of sports activities).
Positive emotions of teamwork.
Travelling (business trips).
Welcome on board!